At KMMS, our vision of an innovative, person-centred future extends to the way we train, support, reward and develop our team.
We are committed to creating a positive working environment in which everyone can be themselves, can work in a way that best suits them and can grow, both as individuals and as members of our community.
- We will train you well. Our success depends on the continuous personal and professional growth of our staff and we place an importance on coaching and mentoring.
- We will support you well. We want you to achieve, and grow in and away from work.
- We will offer you great benefits and rewards. These include competitive salaries, pension arrangements and relocation assistance, if applicable, plus all the facilities, discounts and incentives you would expect from the two Universities.
- We will provide great opportunities for career development. If you are flexible, we will be too. We will offer regular feedback, appraisals and joint job planning.
- We will do our utmost to create and uphold a balanced, inclusive and diverse community. KMMS is committed to the fair treatment of all staff and students – and to ensuring that the learning and working environments are supportive and inclusive for all.
- We will work towards attaining an appropriate Athena Swan award.
KMMS positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Debra Towse, Dean of the Faculty of Health and Wellbeing at CCCU giving an overview of the plan for the new Medical School.
Buttermarket, Canterbury, Kent
Library at Medway Campus
Gulbenkian Theatre, Canterbury Campus